Would you wake up to a new Zodiac sign?



My colleague today excitedly informed me that she is no more a Sagittarius because she now is something she can’t even pronounce properly, Yes folks! She believed she is an ‘Ophiuchus’ pronounced in plain English as oh-FEW-kuss. Although I really hate the indecisive trait of my zodiac, I still love being the sweet and sour Twin Gemini *sniff* *sniff*.

I was busy doing an important task but the cruel Ohhpeehiuu… damn I should just copy paste it here.  So as I was saying the cruel Ophiuchus (thank you copy paste) got me thinking…made me sad actually.

I missed all the time of belonging to a schizophrenic zodiac, being more like a paranoid Aquarius tbh. How I so enthusiastically would start a task consistently flitting from one thought to another idea and coming up with nothing at the end. Oh my lovely Ex-Planet of childhood and youth!! I miss you Mercury *weeps*. Gosh!  I so solemnly believed that incase of a nuclear war, only cockroaches and Gemini would find a way to survive because things around us never stay dull…. Yes, the very picture of a girl on the chair screaming her head off seeing a small, frail, easily exterminated cockroach counts in ‘Never a dull moment’  And that girl btw is not me.

Point being, all the above said was all going on inside my brain but what came out of my mouth was “Lets Google it!” So I did (colleague is not a fan of googling)

Story is that NASA posted an article about astrology informing that there are originally 13 signs in the zodiac. I searched much and got to know that Ophiuchus has nothing to do with Astrology. It has to do with the stars because it's not a sign, it's a constellation. But there are sites claiming it’s a legit 13th zodiac sign. Interesting thing is that Ophiuchus was discovered in 2011 but then in 2016 some weirdo decided to make a news out of it and posted it on the Facebook and the FB maniacs without any prior research spread this news like wildfire.

The whole mythology associated to it is cool though. Ophiuchus is identified with the healer Asclepius, the son of Apollo, who was able to bring the dead back to life. Realizing his power, Hades convinced Zeus to kill Asclepius with a lightning bolt and then he was placed into the stars as a constellation after his death.

Zeus I think is the dumbest God of all. If I had to create a theory of my own, I would say that maybe Anti-Christ is about to be born and all the current signs are not too cool for him and he was like “I need something to suit my swag” hence came Ophiuchus, The Serpent Holder. Plus, the picture associated with it shows a muscular man holding a snake. It is said that Ant-Christ would get the attention of the world so he must be good looking too to make the task easier.

I am having weird ideas. I better stop eating this chocolate….I feel drugged!! So point being, if the Ophiuchus thing is true then I am a Taurus. But as per my research it’s all crap so I get to be the same intelligently stupid twin: D

Would you wake up to a new Zodiac sign? Would you wake up to a new Zodiac sign? Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 11:02 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad

Powered by Blogger.